- Chamber Services:
- Business / Government Liaison
- Business Referral Service
- Protection From Solicitation
- Maps of Redford, Metroparks, and Michigan
- Notary on site – Free to members
- Bi-Monthly E-blast
- Online Business Directory
This online directory is always working for you 24/7. You maintain and change your site information whenever you would like. This online directory will be recognized by all of the major search engines. redfordchamber.com/membership/business-directory.
- Chamber Newsletter
All chamber members receive a monthly newsletter, which keeps them updated on Chamber happenings, new members and other business related items. Member advertising is accepted and encouraged! Advertise your products or services by placing a flyer in the newsletter. Call the Chamber Office for more information.
- Redford Township Directory
Since 1950, approximately 23,000 residents and businesses have relied on the Redford Township Directory! The #1 book and more informative book in Redford.
As a member your name and company will be printed in the special sections of the directory: Membership Roster and Who’s Who in Redford Township.
That means your membership entitles you to having your business listed at least twice in the Directory. Members receive a special rate to advertise in the yellow pages. Your business, product, or service should be represented in the Redford Township Chamber Directory, which is delivered, free of charge throughout the Township. It is a great way to stretch your advertising dollars!
NO BUSINESS IS WITHOUT ONE!!!
Information to bid on the Front Cover, Back Cover, Inside Front Cover, and Inside Back Cover is available by contacting the Chamber Office at 313-535-0960.
- Networking Opportunities
- Monthly “Good Morning” Redford Breakfasts
- Selected Lunches
- Business Connections
- Police & Fire Awards Dinner
- Scholarship Award Event
- Golf Outing
- Member Appreciation Event
- Partnering with other Chambers for Networking Events
- Member to Member Discount Program
This member benefits program is designed to encourage Chamber members to do business with other Chamber members. It is your opportunity to participate in a special discount program for members only. We encourage you to join this program to generate more business for you and your fellow Chamber members. You can participate in two ways:
- Sign up your business as a company who will give exclusive discounts to fellow Chamber members.
- Use the Chamber discounts that are offered.
This is a complimentary service. There is no charge to participate in this program. A list of program members will be published quarterly in the Chamber Newsletter. To ensure a quality program, we will offer these benefits exclusively to our members.
The following guidelines have been set:
- The discount must be beneficial and have a value.
- The offer must be exclusive to Chamber members — not available to the general public.
- The discount should be over and above the price offered to the public.
- A Chamber membership card must be presented prior to the purchase.